Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nuttin'

Didn't do nuttin' yesterday.  It was threatening to rain and I didn't want to get the dogs up and out and have to retreat, but truth be told I was just being lazy.  This happens some times..  When it does, I go with the flow. 

Have a sheepdog trial this weekend and next, I think.  Busy.  But that's good.  I like trials this time of year, because soon enough, there won't be anything but some dog training and that can get boring. 

Not sure what today will hold.  If it dries out enough I may spray the rest of the snake root.  Looking forward to seeing how much of it got killed with the treatment the other day. I want it GONE. 

No sad stuff on tv last night, so I slept better.  Was MUGGY in the house this morning though.  ENOUGH with this humidity.  I am so sick of it. 

Well, that's all I have for now. 

No comments: