Ha! Well, after speaking with my sheep guru, I have decided thin ewe can stay. Also, after not being able to tell her from the others at a distance, that also swayed me. So, that's good. I have also learned that I need to start upping the nutrition on my girls, even though they look good at this point. So, to that end, I am getting a scale so I can keep track of what they get. Who knows who is really pregnant... It's a mystery at this point!
Didn't feel well all day yesterday. Today I am a bit better. Will walk the dogs but then home and to relax, still not quite right.
The guy who wanted the Scottish Highland calves still wants them, so I have to see if John is feeding them- hope so.
It is so weird having two days off in a row. I almost don't know what to do with myself....