Sunday, January 8, 2012

Didn't sleep well again last night. Oh well. I think maybe as you age, your sleeping mechanism starts to fail....
So, up really early this morning, and made breakfast again. Stayed home until around 10:00 and on way up to farm I stopped by John's to take some pics of the Scottish Highland bull calves he has for sale. They are very nice looking.

When I got to the farm, I walked only one lap and then worked Dan. Now, plan was to just mostly the older girls, and maybe one Cheviot, but when I got them out there, I see the ram stuck himself in that group. He just loves the Border Leicester girls and does not want to leave them.... I worked that group including the ram and the ram was no trouble, and Dan was fine. No tiredness that I could discern. I did note that he had a bit more serious face on when pushing the sheep; perhaps because the ram was in there. After I worked him, we took one more walk. I am going to keep the walking down to maybe three laps at most. I think the ground is killing my feet as it is so un-even and for Dan, I think the amount he runs is just too much.

When I got home, I made the BEST home recipe for Chili. It was SOOOO good. I will have leftovers now for a few days. MMMMM.

Rest of the day will be spent chilling, and watching football. Just glad that Dan is okay it seems.

No comments: