Thursday, July 29, 2010

SCAT CAT!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was a whirlwind; at least it felt that way. I worked a normal day, and on the way home I stopped by Home Depot and got some water softener salt and a new dial for the hose bib (the one I have is just about completely broken off). Oh, I also bought more dog food. Been feeding ACANA Prairie, and the dogs really like it.

I unloaded the car, and then started vacuuming. Man, it was hot. But, I got it done. I think I almost filled a bag with one vacuuming! Danny is quite the shedder- worse than all my other three combined. I also did some wash and cleaned the bathroom etc..

In the evening I headed out to see some sheep, and when I got home, sometime around 7:00, there was a cute Tabby with white paws kitty on my front step, and he would not move. Even when I said "SCAT!!!!!!!!", he responded by stretching his feet out and closing his eyes to go back to sleep. Finally, I got Lucy and he left. Odd, very brave kitty...

I had some pizza for dinner, and had let the dogs out the last time. I always give them a Blue Seal biscuit for night time, and apparently, Lucy was really wanting hers, because there was a drool string coming from her mouth all the way to the floor (and she was on the bed)!!!!!!!! My LORD.

So, that was my day.

No comments: