Thursday, July 22, 2010

OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well, it's been one of those weeks, where I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I think I just way over did it on Sunday. Let's see, I worked Danny and Lucy day before yesterday, but it was WAY hot. Lucy can't handle working much in the high heat, she runs hot lately, so I will work her today shorter session and see if that helps my girl.

Danny did something amazing. Well, at first it was bad. The sheep took off, and instead of covering, he ran up and split, so three were covered and one took off down the hill, to the gate. Danny had the three to me and then I didn't see him. I called and called. First, I thought he was off peeing some where, and then he still didn't come. Then, I look at the goat trail (the skinny steep trail where the sheep go up into the pasture)and there comes the sheep. She trotted up, and who was behind her? DANNY! Danny got her, and when she started to stot like an Antelope, he just stayed calm behind her, and allowed her to get back with her friends. WHAT A GOOD BOY DANNY! We stopped on that note- that was some good opportunity for learning!

Yesterday, I had a guy come to pick up the Fence unroller I was selling him. Very nice guy. When I went to move a card board box that was on the unroller, I got stung in the knuckle and the chest by wasps. OH MY GOD. It felt like someone shot my knuckle. HURT like h e double tooth picks. So, I got my brother and he sprayed the heck out of the area, and the he and Andy moved the unroller while I manned the spray. My finger is swollen and bruised today. Nasty wasps.

Today I have running around to do. Need to get the truck that I will use to haul sheep for the demos registered, and then I need to do some other stuff, but I am so tired, I just want to sleep!

My mom and nephew arrive home today from Norway, will be very happy to see them.

No comments: