Sunday, July 25, 2010

Firklover



Above is a souvenir I got from my mother's trip to Norway. Every time she goes, she brings some of this luscious chocolate back to all of us. She related to us how expensive Norway is- always has been, but worse now. This chocolate bar was $20.00 US!

The nephews got some nice shirts, and my dad got a nice new ball cap. My mom brought some pics back from relatives too, so it was a good catch up trip. I am glad my mom is back, I missed her. It's weird, the relationship us girls have with our moms; it can vacillate between miss a lot and just the opposite! But, at the end of the day, mom's are very special, and I believe us girls just owe a lot to them.

I am feeling weak again- have to get another B12 shot ASAP. I really wish this would just resolve. I hate going in for the shots.

Today I am going to Tractor Supply to look for a hay manger, as I don't really want to make one, and then get a bale of hay, and then head up to the farm, then home. I need to clean the house too. I also need a new coffee maker- the burner plate is really worn down, and well, I've had it since 1993, so it's getting up there in age!

Oh, I also have to order the ply wood and other lumber to fit the trailer so we can use to it haul sheep. I think part of the reason I am tired, is because I feel really slightly panicked at getting everything done.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: