Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MY Blog

My blog is admittedly low tech.  My camera is well, let's see 8 years old?  I don't see the need to spend money on a new camera, until this one croaks (watch it croak tomorrow).

I do not have time to search the Internet for pictures to use on my blog, I do not have a thousand dollar camera with several lenses to produce amazing shots, and I certainly don't wax poetic very much.

That all said, this blog is fundamentally what the meaning of a blog is- a log/journal of my life.  Take it or leave it.

Someday, when finances free up, a new camera will come my way, I hope.  But, probably before that, I will buy something for the sheep...  We all have our priorities.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure you don't want to use the money you don't have to buy a horse or two? Or maybe a falcon?

;-)

-Jessica

Anonymous said...

Funny, I never noticed that much whether you have photos up or not. I visit your blog to read your words, which I find to be honest and real. Thankfully, between reading your blog and Meredith A's, I have come to realize that I am not cut out for the farming life, but I really do like to admire it from afar. Please keep sharing your journal with us, I really enjoy reading it.

Valerie