Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Various

I am enjoying the slow creep into winter this year.   We had a little snow yesterday; not much at all at the farm, but enough to spur me to sing a few Christmas carols at work yesterday... Yep, I do love those Christmas Carols...  I have not finished the leaves but am about an hour away.... Almost there.... jeez, you would think it was like pulling teeth- well, this year, for some reason it is...

I got some much needed cleaning done yesterday.  I used to dislike my house because it was so small, and have finally realized that for cleaning/heating/cooling, for just me, that smaller is better....

It's just the usual at the farm these days, been working Joe every other day and it's better for both of us.  Sure would like to have more chores to do, but with only a handful of sheep, there isn't much to do...  One thing, those Romney girls are single minded- especially that black one.  She will find a way to try and get to the wheelbarrow with the hay, and every single time, Dan has to push her away, and then address the flock who tries to sneak in.   He's learning to get this job without much command from me.

Well, not much to report at this point... 

No comments: