Friday, November 9, 2012

Ah Friday....

I am looking forward to the weekend.  This week has been a long one, partly because of the news events, and partly because for some reason it seemed to slog on... But, it's almost over! 

Busy day at work today, and the I will work the dogs.  Still working on shedding with Dan, it's a slow slow process.  I am able to get a nice hole for him to come in, but he's just not natural with this, so I hope to heck most of our trials call for the shed last, because if not, then we lose pen and shed points...  Lack of eye and liking to flank result in a dog looking at the big picture too much.  I will say, though, he's getting better at pushing the ones I want off and covering them well from behind.

Joe was amazing yesterday.  He simply was so on and well,  he's just very cool to work.  I did not work him very long, and we ended up taking a second lap for our walk, because I feel like we all need the exercise.

I have to get the leaves done at my house... I hate doing leaves, I mean I hate it...  Has to get done though...

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: