Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wow was it warm yesterday. It was upper 50s. I am amazed at this weather. Last night was a night that I was the one to get the boy up. We were up a few times over the night, and I think it's safe to say that he knows the cue to go :) I also moved him into a smaller crate, and I think that has helped, as he can't really run around in there like the other crate. He's got quite a nice howl when he wants one though... This morning he had more freedom in the house. I watched him closely. He went to Kylie and put his paws across her back. Now, a) that's pretty dominant, and b) Kylie has a sore back so that is also really dumb. She appropriately chastised him. Even though I have heart attacks when that happens, it is best that he learn it now.

Got some cleaning done yesterday, which was great. I have to organize all my previous taxes, and other paper work. ICK. I detest that work.

I had the BEST reuben sandwich yesterday. Good Lord it was good. I topped it off with a slice of Cheesecake straight from heaven.

No comments: