Sunday, February 5, 2012

I think we are finally getting a schedule, sort of. Weekends are nice, but hard too. Pup gets used to weekday mornings and weekend mornings do differ these days! But, he held it last night for 6 hours, and maybe could have done more, but I don't want to push it.

Good day yesterday- after the farm, I went to the hardware store and brought the pup in- he wagged his little tail. I carried him everywhere, and several people came up. One person came up and turns out he has a pup from a NEBCA member, and also got his sheep from another NEBCA member. It's a very small world!

Today I am going to help John set up his corral for ewes and lambs, as a few have bagged up and with his lack of fencing, the lambs would be coyote bait. Very nice day again today, albeit colder this morning. That's okay, what a mild winter we have had!

Tonight is the Super Bowl- I will watch it, but am not really that invested. I hope for my friends/family who are Giants fans, that they win.

That's it for now!

No comments: