Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I was a teeny bit sore yesterday... I just wanted to rest a bit. I did get a little bit of rest, but I really would like an entire day to stay in bed. HA! Like that can ever happen. Joe's big boy crate came and he proclaimed it fit for a King like him.

The rest of this week is supposed to be super warm- upper 50s. This is some February, let me tell you. I hope that we don't get some horrible heavy snows, but we are not out of the woods yet. Even in April, we have been known to have huge snow storms... We shall see.

I started reading before bed again, and it was nice to get back into that routine. I miss it. I sleep a lot better when I read, and it takes my mind off worries.

Not much new this week. I think I will work Dan today. He needs the mental part of it. Lucy, would like to work her too. She's been bad about getting into it with my other bitches lately, and I think she needs more stimulation.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: