Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday. It's a time to celebrate, as I have both days off this weekend! Money is tight, so no traveling, but I will make due. Going to make a steak this weekend, that much I do know. Craving good sustenance. Worked Dan the other day, he was great. Pup got to see the sheep, but he thought the moss on the ground was way more interesting ;) I should have named him "Moss". To think that I joked I was going to name two pups, "Peat" and "Moss", and this pup's love for moss......

Tuff, Tuffy, Tuff-e (tuff enough) is his name. So far it's running nicely off the tongue. I think we may be getting to a bit of a schedule. Of course the fact that old kitty likes to get up and walk around at 3:00 am does not help, but he's definitely seeming happier in his crate when in there. He's also pretty fearless. Walks up to the dogs head up, tail up. Not aggressive, but certainly not submissive. He ran around this morning with a stick growling all the way. He's also quite the lover. So affectionate. He's only had one shot, so I am being careful where I bring him, but once he gets one more shot, he will go LOTS of places.

Got the past years taxes organized :)) Was good to get that done. Now, I have more paperwork, but in pieces. I also cleaned a bit. When the pup has down time, I try and get a lot done...........

Well, better get to it.

No comments: