Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So, big double whammy storm. Why did I pick THIS year to keep/over-winter sheep? I thank goodness for a barn for the sheep to go in. Even though I am sure they would be fine for a few storms, I think at this point the long wool sheep I have would start feeling the effects, as their wool lets wet in. Cheviot sheep have a very dense wool, not sure much gets through that.

I am not sure how I will make it to the farm today, but I will try- and I will give them enough hay for today and tomorrow, because Part Deux of this storm promised a huge amount of snow. Again, thankful for the barn.

I am still really sore today, but life goes on- busy day at work, and tomorrow important stuff and alone at work, so I have to go.

My post on re-homing dogs- thank you manymuddypaws, for mentioning the good part- where someone could use a dog like this- it's not something I really thought of. See? Good I don't judge :)

So, I hope I don't crash, I get to my sheep and the house doesn't disappear under all the snow....

No comments: