Sunday, February 27, 2011



My little (or, well, actually BIG Beta blocker). I should have named him BB. He is a very sweet boy kitty. Every day after I get home from work, he has to get in my lap, where I hold him not unlike a baby, and we have our little mutual adoration society. I love this time as much as he does, and trust me, it has to happen. He loves this close time. Some times at night, he will wake me up to be close to me and enjoy some attention from me.

Ginger, my old kitty also loves attention, but not in my lap, she was never a lap cat. She prefers to lay near my head in her bed, which she does every night, and every once in a while she will outstretch a paw to touch me. Kitties really rock for the relaxation effect.

This morning I woke up to new snow. Yuck. This winter has a death grip on us.

This coming up week I want to make major progress on my living room- start getting walls/ceiling ready for painting. YUCK! I hate painting. But, need to get it done, so a) the walls are not white, and b) I can replace some of the flooring after I finish. I wanted to wait until I replaced the sliding glass door, but I just don't want to spend the $$ on it just yet- guaranteed over $1000 for door and installation!

Woke up early this morning and watched "Pit Boss". I have to admit, though not always great, I do like this show- just like I liked "Pitbulls and Parolees". I hope both shows get renewed next season.

I am going to put up a note that I will offer video taping of runs at trials if people are interested. I will list the trials I will be at, and if people are interested, I will tape, and burn a CD right there. Not sure what to charge, but I do do a good job taping and my new video camera is excellent. Psyched about doing this. Will give me something else to do while waiting to run ;) Plus, my dad is a professional video-grapher, so he could probably help me make some cool movies if people wish.

Well, that's it for this morning!

No comments: