Thursday, February 3, 2011




I like this photo of Lucy. Captures her "prettiness". She is a very feminine Kelpie, and I love the way the photo captures that.

Today is a bit better then yesterday. Sun is out, which is a blessing, and the dogs got to come with me to the farm. The snow was plowed at the farm, so my path to the sheep, at one point is up to my hips. So fun. It will take a month just for this stuff to melt. Danny is getting fresh and wanting in with the sheep. Lucy too. It's been hard on them- this no work.

I will have to get more hay by third week in February. Not sure how much to get. Probably 35 bales- to get me through all of March. That will be that, and then I will start my search for cheaper hay.

I found a bird in my laundry room the other day, and then again today. He went up into the corner of the room (it's an un-finished utility room) and into the eaves. But, the eaves are sealed. I have no idea how he is getting outside- except, I saw a birdy on the deck, and *maybe* he is going under the door, into the storage room and THEN into the utility room. It's a mystery.

I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. Supposed to go out tomorrow night, but truthfully, I may bag it. I am so tired from this week. We will see.

Well, that's about it.

No comments: