Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So, when working the sheep over the weekend, I had that weird thing with my heart, where it literally feels like it is rubbing against my chest. It is always accompanied by feeling a bit light headed and just well, needing to stop and sit.

The other issue is my circulation in my feet is worse than last year- my left foot, well, I have gotten frost bite more this year, and even when warming up in shower, it literally takes up to 10 mins for that left foot to have color in it. Dr suggested a baby aspirin, so I think I will do that.

Today I am beyond tired- got up and went to work an hour early before what the plow did at 4:30, disappeared. I am beyond tired today, just like when I was low on B-12.

This is my complaint post. I am feeling negative about a lot of things, but I believe it could all be fixed by getting my dogs worked, and a WHOLE heckuva lot less snow.

I am going to get into a Cardiologist, I guess, for my heart and my circulation. Something has to be done. I cannot have this tiredness again. I will not be able to do anything I have planned if that happens.

No comments: