Friday, February 25, 2011

So, things are good. Spring is coming, and I feel like hibernating less, and just wanting to stay up, and out and enjoy the day. Today it is pouring down rain. It's just terrible. Glad my sheep have the barn- I would not want anything sitting out in this.

Took the dogs for another walk around the farm yesterday. Danny runs ahead, and then runs back and so on and so forth. He gets a lot of exercise this way. Lucy does a bit of that, but no matter how far ahead, or behind she gets, she always keeps tabs on me.

I am so looking forward to all that spring has to offer. I will be spending lots of time at the farm, and I hope to get working with other people, and at new places. Already have some lessons set up for the dogs.

There is a new dog coming into my life. I will let you all know via photo, when "it" arrives. For now, until "it's" in my possession, I won't carry on about it.


I hope you are all in the same mode as me- anticipating better weather and fun activities with bated breath.....

1 comment:

Ewenique Border Collies said...

Good luck my friend wish you the best pup in the world "it" will be worth the wait