Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today, my day off.. In a few minutes I will head off to Barnes and Noble to do a bit of perusing. Barnes and Noble is my one guilty pleasure.... Then, I head up to the farm.

Saw a Coyote following the scent of a herd of deer that had passed behind my house the other day. He was amazing- never veered off their scent. He is able to walk on the top of the snow, so going is easier for him. I believe it's the same Coyote who was hunting the Pheasant over the summer... He must live close around here.

I made a Porter House steak yesterday. It was just incredible. For what I paid for it, it better be! But, wow. Makes sirloin taste like chuck!

Warm weather fore casted for today - YES! Too bad STILL too much snow to run the dogs. I feel bad for them, totally.

42 days left until spring, is what the weather man said today. COOL!!!! I think my winter woe is me attitude is beginning to lift, with each brighter and longer day.

Lots of squirrels running to and fro in front of my window. Wonder where they are headed? Better be careful, that Cooper's Hawk is out there....

Today is the superbowl. I will watch it from home. Rooting for the Packers...

Well, that's it for now :)

No comments: