Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My hay was delivered on Monday. It was a bit iffy, getting the truck up the driveway, but he did it. He brought two guys to help unload, and I was alone down in the hay storage area, to stack it (you bring it to the ground level floor and drop it through a hay drop into the storage area). So, I did okay until the end, but then I about felt like I was going to die (just kidding, a little). But, it got done and now I should be set until late April.

The sheep are doing well, and the lambs are turning into sheep. They are so pretty. I just love Cheviots. I plan to buy a few more to work this spring, and will breed the sheep I have this fall. That will be the plan- I will want fresh sheep each year, and this is a good way to do it.

I can't believe how long it's been since I have worked the dogs. It's amazing I have remained so relatively sane ;) Been looking at the trials this summer and have chosen the ones I want to attend. But, more than that, I want to do lessons with good instructors at new fields....

Well, that's all there is for now.

No comments: