Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday here!

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has blown by. Still don't have my car back; hopefully today. I need to be able to take my dogs in my car! Work has been busy, and then there's the joy of outside work at the house. I mowed the other day, and yesterday I string trimmed. Whenever I think I may want a bigger place, I think about how much work this little place is, and I get over that want pretty fast... Still have to trim the bushes and shrubs, but then I am caught up.

I think I have my fence unroller/stretcher sold. I am selling it at a much reduced price, but I need the money, and it is just sitting there. The chainsaw guy is coming back next Friday, with help, to finish the pasture. I can't wait :) It will be great to finally see my pasture, not woods. Still a lot of trees, but definitely will be a workable space.

I am working on pulling the sheepdog demo together for the fair- so far I have a pen, bridge and a chute planned. Going to be a point/time deal, where different dogs work, and I will announce, and also work my dogs. I am looking forward to it- sort of.

This weekend will be spent working, and cleaning the house, and chilling with the dogs- is supposed to be hot. Maybe the Budgie babies will fledge- that would be neat....

No comments: