Friday, June 4, 2010

Another week gone!

Wow, another week has flown by. Been doing the usual things. Yesterday got the lawn mowed, but I still need to string trim, and I so don't like that job. Oh well, get it done, I will.

This weekend will be spent laying low, working at the farm, cleaning the house, and just generally catching up on things.

Lucy is doing very well, is back to normal, and working well. Danny is doing well in his training too. He has all of a sudden grown up a bit, and he's nicer to live with and work on sheep.

The baby Parakeets, who started hatching on May 23rd, are still being chicks- getting fed, and cared for by momma and poppa. They are interesting as the different age chicks make different sounds. I can't wait to be able to take some pics of them.

It's a very nice day outside today. A day that just soothes my soul, and reminds me to be very thankful for all I have.

The sheep are doing great, and have a LOT to eat in the pasture. I think the skinny girl gained a bit of weight since the worming. They always lay under this one tree, and there are indeed 4 bare spots where they habitually use to lay there. They are very content. I am happy for them, even if it sounds corny ;)

Well, better get on with it. I hope all of you have a great weekend, and maybe I will pop back in again before the weekend is over :)

No comments: