Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What?

It's been an interesting day. I heard from the contractors. They gave me an estimate of $3350 for labor for SEVEN men for FIVE days to put in the fence. Now, we are not talking a field the size of the Bluegrass here. This is with an Auger. That plus materials, was over $8000. That just won't do. The thought now, is to have the contractors put in the corner/gate braces, and then I get some good old day laborers, or friends :) to auger the holes with me. I also found the posts cheaper than what they found. So, that is good.

I am working the dogs tomorrow, can't wait. We shall have a great time. I just hate the drive. The yard is really starting to green up, and that's a very good thing. Oh, the bad part of today, is Ginger peed on the bed. I had to wash something like 8 layers of bedding. This is getting old.

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

My Sons Mum said...

Youre a DOLL Lucy! xx Major