Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crud and corruption

Yesterday was another beautiful day. A day that had me singing Zippity do-dah. Just so nice. After work, I went home and tackled the storage room at the back of my house. It has been a God awful mess for too long. I was going to wait for my nephew to come over, but I got started. Once everything I could lift was out, I called a Junk guy, and scheduled him to come out on Sat. He called back 1/2 hour later and said he would be able to come in a half hour. YEAH! So, they came, and took all that crud and corruption, plus my old recliner. This was SOOOO great!!! Now, all that's left is to sweep out the room, and then replace the stuff I am going to keep, though some of it will stay out and be sold/given away.

My nephew will come over this afternoon to help me with it, and then I will have another job tackled!

No news on the fence. I have to get with my brother on marking where we want it, and then we go forward. It has been the tortures of the damned getting this project going. I am about to give up. Maybe I just need to take the hint.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: