Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rolling right along...

Yesterday after work, I rented a truck and picked up the fence. Brought the fence up to the farm, and then I took a look, which evidently, I should have done when the kid loaded it. He put four rolls of the sheep/goat fence, and then a roll of no climb horse fence. I called TS to tell them, and the problem is, that the horse fence is only 200 feet, so that has to go back. Problem is, I certainly can't lift it, and I am not renting a truck again. After a long conversation with the manager at TS, they will be picking up the wrong roll, and delivering the right roll later this week. Good.


While I was at the farm I made a quick jaunt to run Lucy and Danny at the field. They had a great time. My yard is on official hiatus until the grass takes hold. I was beat after a full day of work yesterday, and then the running around. When I got home, I had some cheese and crackers for dinner, chatted on the phone, and went to bed.

It poured last night. The frogs love it... Today after work, the plan is to go and buy the posts. Oh, and I got an exact measurement for the fence line, so I know where I want it for SURE, and I have to get some paint to mark where I want the posts. Still more prep work, but I expect the fence should be done by mid April. Can't wait!!!!!!

Not sure when Danny and Lucy will work again. It may not be for a long while.

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

Woohoo, sounds like it is coming right along! Cant wait to hear your next chapter of sheep stories!