Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fence, sunshine, rakes

I met with only one contractor yesterday. The other called to tell me he was sorry that he thought our appointment was an hour past when it was. I told him I waited 20 mins. He's off the possible list. The first folks I met were nice. But, they are having difficulty trying to find a tool to pound the posts in. Jeez. I can find strong helpers for that, and I may do just that. Lordy. Do I have to do everything? LOL! So, I may have them just put in the corner posts/braces, and have some strong like bull men pound the posts in the ground (t posts) and then have the contractors come back to stretch the fence. I guess I would be the contractor, and they would be the subs!

So, today is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I have had the dogs out since I got home from work. I also raked- one handed. It looks much better in front, and around the house/plantings. Still have to pick up the piles, but that may be a job for my nephew- that along with taking the stuff out of my storage room so I can re-organize, and get the room ready to finish (sheetrock, new floor).

I think we are supposed to have this great weather all week, so I am going to enjoy it, and make good use of it. The dogs and I are heading up to my friend's place to work sheep on Thursday- ought to be interesting.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: