Sunday, June 2, 2013

Don't get me wrong

I hope you don't get me wrong. Dreams are special, and if you want something, you have to go for it.  But, you need to have a good plan; carefully thought out, and always be prepared for road blocks.  Even though I am so very fortunate to be able to do what I am doing, always, in the back of my mind is that this IS a huge luxury and if I had to, well, I would have to make the big decision... Then, that's when the big question gets answered- how bad do you want it and can you do it....  I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I hope I am up to the challenge.

If you want something, start thinking about how to go about getting it... start working toward it, but do not believe by luck and fame, you will get others to fund it for you... because THAT pool of resources will dry up.. and you will be left selling your personal possessions just to keep a roof over your head...

No comments: