Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So, yesterday was busy day, and by the time I got to the sheep it was pretty warm out.  Walked the dogs, and worked Joe- need to work Dan today...

Joe was a bit flummoxed by the lambs who did not flock as well as they could and I see lots of holes in his work, so lots to work on.  He was pretty hot after working but we took a lot of breaks- I don't work him long, but having to think so much makes a dog pretty hot...

I have to get the oil changed in my car this week as well as get the rest of the dogs in for their annuals.  Waiting on some money for that... may be a long wait.  Just behind the eight ball this year wrt money...  Would really like my sheep to be bringing in some money for me!  Still at the point though of wanting to increase numbers so I have enough to work and enough to breed. 

I put said sheep up in the hill field yesterday.  Moving them has been great- by the looks of them.  Hope to keep it up.  We have a fourth field that is being cleared now, so when that is done, more grass.  Always chasing that grass..

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: