Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Am extraordinarily poor right now.  Thinking of selling a kidney... I am only half joking... ;)  Next month will be better, but right now, the cost of the electro net and other things... it's bad.  Keeping all my sheep for now, but...  I have to figure something out.  So far have been eating lots of left overs and rice.  Too bad I couldn't eat grass with the sheep...

Worked the dogs yest.  Joe was good, but have to keep him remembering what a stop is.  Used the whole flock which was good. 

This morning Joe and Dan had a growl at each other; first time, and I got after them....  I will have to nip this in the bud....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny...I have been eating leftovers also. Last night it was rice and broccoli. Tonight it will probably be just rice. I so look forward to payday next week.

Hang in there!

Valerie