Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yeah, busy, yeah, over-tired. What else is new? Yesterday, I felt pretty horrible all day, but today I stayed in bed a bit longer and feel relatively human today. Made an appointment for a B12 shot, and an appt with my physician. I need to get healthy again.

I had a lesson with Aled Owen on Friday. It went well, and I learned some new techniques to deal with Danny being a bit short on his left outrun. Aled is very good in that he requires pretty much perfect work, but the dogs never seem over taxed/stressed by it. That's a big thing for me.

Weekend, I was beat all weekend- got minimal stuff done, but did bring home three ewe lambs and two ram lambs (for freezer). First night was spent in barn yard, but yesterday, I put them with the big sheep in the pasture. Today I want to worm everyone.

Fence guy *may* come today, if not, he will be there Friday, to finish up. I may end up needing a stronger charger, so we shall see.

Going to be horribly hot this week, until it breaks on Friday, so really, no dog work, besides walks. Sheep hate the heat, so do I and the dogs.

That's about it for now.

No comments: