Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wow, slow today. Went out to dinner at a friend's place last night; it was a fun time, got home relatively early, but still this morning, I feel like a truck just about ran over me. Just out of bed at 9:00. That's unheard of for me. While at my friend's place I put my order in for the hay I will need this winter, and so I am glad I am set that way. It's expensive, but very good hay, and since I am breeding this fall, I don't want to chintz.

Today, plans are to get moving after my coffee, and head up to see my father for father's day, and then work Danny, perhaps. Lucy is a little off on her front left, and I think I may take her some where to get it officially examined...

I have no aspirations of doing anything today- other than what I wrote- maybe do a load of laundry, but seriously, I am just beat.

No comments: