Thursday, June 30, 2011

So, I am considering either the Subaru Forester, or the Ford Edge... May stop by some dealerships this week.

Got some more work done at the farm yesterday. My next big job will be cleaning out the winter area in the barn. I want to move them to another room, or at least give them the option of that room. Lots of stuff in it to move though. And, I need to seal up the giant holes in the field stone walls- gets mighty wet in there when it rains/snows.

Brushed out Danny last night. I knew he needed brushing, but I had no idea how much. Good Lord. Big white puffs of undercoat came out. He looks like a different dog. He has got to feel a whole lot better.

My brother brush hogged our walking trail, so it is much nicer walking back there. Will probably work Danny again today. Supposed to be getting hot on the weekend, so will have to work him very early if I do.

Lucy was amazing yesterday- I had the flock in the barn to sort out some sheep and they were corner bound and would not move. She gripped who needed gripping and got the pile un-stuck. If I remain calm and not micro-manage her, she's indeed tops in that work.

Yesterday I trimmed the hedges and shrubs near my house- not an easy job with the size of those things!

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: