Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ahhhhh Wednesday. As usual, it takes me this long to recover from a trial....... This last trial was 2 hours away and I got up at 4:30 am each day. I am not built for such things.

It has been very hot this week. No sheep work and yesterday was spent running around. Lucy was sore from some thing, dropped gas off so my brother could mow the training field, this was after work. Last night I just slept like a rock. Until that is, Ginger woke me up wanting help to get past Lucy (shakes head).

Today is a new day. After getting some good rest, after work, I will hit the grocery store and get some steak and potatoes for dinner- maybe I will make them for my brother and I, and I may bring home some lambs. Have to get that done- at least one in tact ram which is for freezer, or maybe breeding for someone else. Depends on how mother nature is.


Fence is still not done. I am so sick of it all. I really just want to go with field fencing anyway, and may end up just borrowing John's truck and getting it. That way lambs can be in there.

I am stressed lately over things I can't control, and that is exhausting.

I have a lesson on Friday, but weekend off, and also the next several off. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, that's it, manic-ly pedaling and seemingly not getting anywhere!

No comments: