Monday, November 8, 2010

Terrible dream

I have been stressing about animals lately. First, my sheep have no shelter, and today, it is sleeting. This is unacceptable. Then, the horse farm down the road which is the most disgusting place you could imagine, and they lost a mare, who had foaled a month earlier, to God knows what... Well, they now have a chestnut foal left, who I saw yesterday was dreadfully lame. What will it take to get that situation DEALT with?
To top it off, Ginger, my old kitty wakes me up ever night around three in the morning puking- on my bed. I now get her off the bed, but it just reminds me, that she is so old, and something is probably wrong, but I don't want to think of it...

Okay, so here's the dream: I get a call at home that one of the horses at work was put down, it was very sick (had Tetanus). I got very upset wanting to know why I wasn't called???? The security guard told me that they got advice from someone who was there, and that they had to put it down, and the others had to be put down too. Then I called my friend who's a vet, and told me, yes, they all had to be put down. I was sobbing, saying that they had been there since I started work there!!!!!!!! It was just terrible. I woke up crying.

What a terrible dream. My sheep are getting a shelter today.

No comments: