Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Today the temperatures have gone down a bit from the past few days. Not really cold, but chilly. I work today, as I have done for the past three decades. That's okay. We eat out Thanksgiving fest at the normal dinner time.

Today, after work I am going to head up to the farm, do the usual, and I think I have figured out a solution to the last piece of the puzzle known as the sheep corral...


The sheep are good, and I have to think about the next delivery of hay...I think it will have to be MUCH cheaper, because I simply cannot afford what I spent this time. They eat too much of it! I am also thinking of getting some large square bales, and using the panels you can get from Premier, to save me having to keep feeding each day.

They won't be put in that corral until the weather really takes a bad turn for the worse, as I know they would rather be in their field.

I do have a lot to be thankful for this year. I suppose the thing I am most thankful for, is that I have my family with me, and that I made some good changes in my life. My sister reminded me of all that I have done and we talked about how it's more important to try for something you want, and perhaps fail, then not to try at all.

On a less insightful note, I cannot wait for the meal today :) I will eat light, and then tonight, no holds barred!

No comments: