Saturday, November 20, 2010

SHOCK! another post!!

Well, Saturdays usually mean over-achieving day for me. I am wiped, but still have to do my leaves in front. Anyway, I worked today, and then market. Then I headed up to the farm to work on the corral for the sheep. What a pain. No where near enough t-posts in, and since I have to put my T-posts on the outside and lower than a raised rock area (as there is no way to get posts in ON that area) I will now have to use lots of rock to raise the panels, because they are too short- those Cheviots would pop over them without blinking an eye. So, I have to move lots of rocks to raise the panels. That will be at least 6 hours for me to finish the corral.

I took a break from the corral work, and my sheep looked like they wanted back into their home pasture. I then worked Danny on them. He's doing good, except for sometimes taking way too big flanks at hand. His outrun- what can I say, it's there.

We did lots of driving and then I put the sheep back, threw them a bale of hay, and we headed out, because my brother and friends were going to do more target practice. Do not need my dogs hearing that so close.

I had to stop anyway, as I started getting a massive headache, and am beat - oh, before I even went to the farm, I vacuumed and cleaned the bathroom, and did laundry.

I just finished eating and now after a few minutes will get out there and finish the leaves. Joy.

Tomorrow, I plan to finish that corral!

No comments: