Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When you think you are busy... wait, there's more coming!

So, Sunday was a wonderful day for me. Why, you ask? Well, I got a NAP. In the middle of the day. When I got home from working the dogs, I settled in to the Hallmark channel and lay down and watched some very good movies, and slept. All the animals cooperated. Danny was outside, as Lucy is in heat, and never barked once. It was heavenly. I haven't rested in the middle of the day like that in months. It was great.

Yesterday was one of those days that make you want to....... I had to get my car looked at, because it was making a noise in the front left, or so I thought. I brought it in to Mavis, and they said they thought it was a bearing (which I thought may be the issue, but did not want to bring it up, lest they went with the more expensive fix, versus a tire issue.) So, they take it apart (and it took hours, because the bearing was seized on there) and replaced the front left, and aligned it, and after spending $367.00, I drove off, only to STILL HEAR THE NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, back I went. They reminded me that sometimes it can be the one you think it is not.... So, they do the right for $297.00 and no more noise. Great. Well, now they are both done. That's a lot of money.

I get home after a long day of work and car repairs, have my ham sandwich, and get a call from work that the power is out and my co-worker could not get into the building. So, yours truly had to go in. By the time I got home, it was well into the evening and I had chocolate chip cookies for dinner and went to sleep.

Today is a very busy day at work, and if it's cool, afterward, I will go and work the dogs; if not, no way. Next weekend are the demos, and I cannot wait for them to be over.

No comments: