Sunday, August 8, 2010

All this and it isn't even noon!



I woke up this morning feeling like I had been run over by a truck. Whatever I have going on, it results in sheer exhaustion, and my knees are well, becoming unwilling partners in my life. I cannot squat down, which makes me very VERY annoyed. I think I am going to get steroid shots in my knees.

Anyway, I will not let my shoddy body stop me from getting things done! I hit the market today, and then went to the farm to work the dogs. Worked Danny first. We don't do any real drilling (can't in this field); mainly we do walk ups, some driving, and then make sure you are clean on your flanks. Then I worked Lucy. Just basically the same, though now she has this new thing of busting through at the end of a drive. Lord, it's ways something. I believe it's tension. So, we will just do shorter drives, and keep mixing it up. One good thing about the field for both dogs is that they have to be good on their outruns, or they just may lose their sheep, to goodness know where ;)

We got home, and then I vacuumed the house. So, that's done, YEAH! Just a few minutes ago, one of my neighbor's kids/friend of kid came up to my fence, and caused Nikke and Danny to bark. Nikke is territorial, and she was doing her best to tell him to go away, and he shrugged his shoulders and just kept staring at her. I finally got Nikke and Danny in. I don't know, when dogs are barking at me like that, I tend to just leave, or do something else.

No comments: