Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday

Today I had to work, and then hit the grocery store. Then, up to work the dogs. I have stuff to get ready for the demos (wash of the pen, get combo panels in the same place, and just general house keeping.) I didn't work Lucy and Danny very long, but I changed our approach in the field, and surprise of surprise, Danny actually "eyed up" as I had him walk up. Lucy also did some different stuff, and in her driving didn't bust through. When we were done working, I gave the sheep some corn, and they enjoyed it, but didn't stick around to really clean it up. Hmmm. Maybe they ARE getting good feed in the pasture. They seem fit, and happy. Although I don't like that hollow they have, but who knows why that is.

Then, I went to my parents house and met up with my sister and my nephew, who's birthday was the other day. I gave him his birthday bucks, and then a small 5" devil's food cake. He LOVED it. I had a teeny piece with him, YUM. Best ever.

Then, my sister convinced me, since she had it out, to vacuum my car with the shop vac, and then I washed the interior, and even some seats. GREAT! I really wanted to get that done. It has needed it BADLY! And, I even found my other set of car keys!

Soon, I will make a nice early dinner, and then I am going to chill out. Tomorrow, get lattice for the panels we will set up for the demos, and maybe work the dogs again. I LOVE having the sheep so close. I doubt, unless it's for a two day lesson, I will ever drive long distances again to work sheep. I am just too relaxed and happy not driving so far. It's just awesome.

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: