Saturday, August 14, 2010

BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!!!

What a beautiful day. Not hot, no humidity. It was perfect dog working weather. The sheep are much happier too. They were sprightly, as usual, and I can tell you, working these sheep is waaaaay more fun for my dogs; especially in my field. There are so many draws, and nooks and crannies, that well the dogs really have to pay attention. Danny is just enjoying this so much, as there is no drilling, just some usual work, with lots of natural cover needed. Lucy is de-stressing too. I am doing NO drilling, so they just get to do what I want, and in between, keep the sheep to me. It's been fun. I can't wait to get a few more sheep and make it even more interesting.

Lucy after a job well done.




Synchronized Sheep.




Lucy scans for sheep.




The Mourning Dove that stayed with us while we worked.




Danny's got them right where he wants them.



Here's Danny waiting to be sent.

No comments: