Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trifecta

So, for some un- GODLY reason, I am waking up around 3 something at night. This morning it was 3:37 to be exact. Then, my shoulder kept me up. Then, at 4:00 Kylie and Lucy ran out to the living room, believing I would be getting up- how wrong they were. But, I didn't get back to sleep. My shoulder has taken on a life of itself. I now know what is wrong with it, but I will get to that later...

We had some snow fall last night. Just about 1/2 inch. Just enough to make it pretty outside, and enough for Mr. Chips to decide to fore go his morning jaunt outside with the dogs.

It's going to be a loooong day, I fear. I need some rest, desperately. Maybe tonight...

Okay, the deal with my shoulder, from the results of the MRI- it's a trifecta- tendinitis, bone spurs and the coup de gras- torn cartilage. One at a time, is bad enough. So, have an appt to meet with the Dr, and I have already been told, he will suggest surgery. Joy. I have popped that shoulder out on a few occasions. The last one was lifting a full 5 gallon bucket of water over a pasture fence. POP it went. It went back in, but... word to the wise, don't do that!

My sister told me that when I die, I should donate my body to science. Heck NO! I am going to SELL it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just went and got an MRI. I have horrible shoulder pain, brings me to my knees. Sure want to get it fixed!!