Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Dud

The storm that is. We got a total of around 3-5". That's NOTHING in our neck of the woods. For a lot of the afternoon yesterday, it quit snowing. The wind picked up later in the day.

This morning, I was very pleased to see that the wind had cleared my car, almost completely of snow :) I shoveled the usual places, and I did the back deck this morning too- I didn't want to have to do it later. It's good to get snow, in terms of precipitation for spring, etc., but this amount is nice, as it won't stick around too long.

I was very sad to learn of Captain Phil Harris' (of the Cornelia Marie, Deadliest Catch) passing. He had had a stroke, had started getting better, but then, sadly, he succumbed. He was my favorite Skipper.

Dogs are doing well. It's nice that Danny has grown up a bit, and is so far, trustable in the house- as long as there are no socks on the floor ;)

No comments: