Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympics, and stew

Tonight the Olympics begin. I am looking forward to something breaking up the monotony of this winter. We shall see how late I can stay up...

This morning it was very cold. Ten degrees when I went out with Lucy and Danny. Brrrr. My hands got cold even with my gloves on. I am always amazed that this weather does not seem to bother the dogs when they are playing.

Yesterday when I got home, it was just gorgeous out- 44 degrees. Kylie ended up plowing her head/body into some snow piles- she loves the snow. I was able to leave everyone out for a bit. Hey, now that I think about it, Danny came home last year around this time.... It was very cold...

I am making a concerted effort to drink more water. When I drink lots of water, I feel so much better. It doesn't take much to put me back on track... Still need to lose a bit of weight. But, I guess I am similar to lots of women my age. I still want to watch it, because it creeps up on you....

Ginger, my old kitty poo'd on the bed again. I don't know what's up, perhaps a cognition problem? I don't know. I dread losing her too.

This weekend I would like to see that movie with Jeff Bridges "Crazy Heart". I seldom go to the movies, but this one seems to be getting good reviews, and is right up my alley. Other than that, the usual stuff. I would like to make a beef stew... Think I will go ahead and do that, and invite some friends for some good eats...

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I drink at least 60 oz water a day, if not more. If I don't I feel tired!! it makes a huge difference