Thursday, February 18, 2010

That's Better

I just was not in a good mood yesterday. It happens to all of us, I guess. When the day was drawing to a close, I had some Sleepy Time tea, and that seemed to really relax me, and drop my irritation off. That's better.

I awoke this morning feeling like I had finally rested well. It's been a long time. I think for me, a good night's sleep is required for me to be able to take life's irritations... So, I actually got up later than normal. It was good.

When I got dressed to go out with Danny and Lucy, I saw that it wasn't pitch black out, and that made me happier. I am SO OVER this winter. While I was outside with the dogs, I heard an owl hooting in the woods near me. As we went inside the sun was definitely rising, and that just cheered me even more.

I think I will be working the dogs this weekend, not sure, but the plan is to do so. This will be at a new place, so it should be interesting. Danny is still so mentally young, that I bet he will do young dog stuff. Lucy should be good- I am counting on her to be :)

I heard on the radio last night that USA earned 3 Gold medals in the Olympics yesterday- GO USA!

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: