Monday, February 1, 2010

Best EVER

So, I think I am already starting to feel more energetic/normal. It's a great thing not having to feel like I should be asleep all the time. I didn't get a blessed thing done in the house this weekend- the visit to the Pub blew my energy wad, but it was well worth it.

It was warmer this morning too, so I was able to bring Danny and Lucy out for their morning runs. It was good, and since I hadn't done this for two days in a row, Danny had an extra happy grin on his face afterward- no doubt he was worried that our morning run was in jeopardy ;)

We had standing rib roast last night. I cannot TELL you how good it was. Basically, it's prime rib. My mouth waters just thinking about it. What a grand dinner it was. That ranks right up there with the best beef I have ever had.

Came home from dinner last night and had mint chocolate chip ice cream, while I watched the Nature program "The Baltics". They had a Lord of the Rings bent to the show, and you can see the same backgrounds that they used in the movie. The wild life is amazing as well. I recommend you all try and catch it via re-run if you can.

This week I have no plans whatsoever. Pretty much like usual, but maybe something will pop up....

No comments: