Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More snow

So, we have more snow coming down now. I don't think it will amount to much, but, we'll see. This morning it was snowing giant cotton ball sized flakes. It stopped in time for me to take the dogs out. It wasn't too cold either, and MAN do I appreciate that!

I bought a new dog bed. Problem is, Mr. Chips thinks it is for him. He hogs the whole thing. Kylie went to lay in it, and even started to lay on him, and he shifted to block her. They eventually compromised. Lucy slept in the cat bed the other night- that's a shocker, she NEVER does that. But, I enjoyed more room for me in the bed.

I watched more Olympics last night- caught some down hill skiing, and skating. Wish I could stay up later to watch more, but there is just no way.

Lucy is due to come into heat in a few weeks, and I think Danny will be shipped off some where, as there is no way I want to deal with his pitiful whining. I had considered spaying her, but have had a couple people contact me, interested in pups, so I am holding off. It may never happen, but once she is sterile, she's sterile.

Ginger my old kitty poo'd on my bed again yesterday. I am going to make a vet appt for her.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: