Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Was supposed to get hay on Saturday, but just before they were supposed to come to meet me, it started snowing.  So, ix nay on the hay that day!

So, we planned it for Sunday, and they showed up right on time.  Was not easy getting the wagon near the barn, but we did it, well, they did it.  I did not help *at all*.  The day before (Saturday) I had to move things so there would be space to move.  Well, I absolutely irritated my neck and was up in the middle of the night with burning pain in my neck and shoulders.  I just could not chance doing more damage/pain creation. I felt like a total loser watching them work.  It is not who I am.  They also delivered some straw, so that is good.

Weather got very cold again last night.  But, I think the good news is that by the weekend we will be moderating to normal temps!!! YES!

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: