Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is in the books, and it goes down as one of the best ever.  Many reasons, perhaps the quietude of the night, not a lot of loud talking, just happy people enjoying each other's company.

After work, I drove up to the farm with the dogs, and walked them, but decided to give the dogs and the sheep a break.  So, after the walk, Dan and I went out to feed them their hay.  I always take that time to look over everyone, and it really relaxes me.  When I went to feed grain, they were on to that notion quick :)  They have totally accepted this as a good part of their day.  I fed them, and then checked their water- which was lower than I expected- they are definitely drinking more these days.

After the sheep stuff, I went home and tried to relax a bit, and wrapped the few presents I had (mostly I was giving gift cards).  I fed the animals and headed up to my parents.  It was a very nice time there.   I ate a lot and talked a lot.   I got home about 8:30, and that was good, because I was truly ready for bed.

This morning I awoke to snow on the ground and still falling; what a perfect Christmas morn!!!

Today, work again, and then back to my parents for a fresh ham dinner... mmmmm!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!!!!


No comments: