Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Post

Hahaha- new post- I put one in yesterday :) I finally got the last two feet for the fence up, and put one more post in. I also did some other work in the barn and we're all set, pretty much.

Weather is warming up now, but rain is coming, so I may lock the sheep up in the barn, I am not sure. It will depend on how much and if we definitely get some, as the sheep hate being locked up.

My back is sore today- maybe that last post... Today I have an oil change appt., and later will have a contractor come by to give me an estimate on my bathroom re-do. It's so badly in need of it. I hate it.

Dogs are good. Joe is all of a sudden very keen on the chickens and wanted desperately to get in with the sheep the other day, but I would not let him- which did not please him.... His ears are down, I don't think they will be prick ears at all. He was funny this morning, as I let him inside after his morning constitutional, the boy kitty was in his way, so he jumped right over him. Now THAT was cute.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: