Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yesterday was a whirlwind........ I went out shopping and got some stuff I needed, and went home and picked the dogs up to take to the farm. It was not raining so I high tailed it up there to take advantage. I worked Danny before taking them on their hike, and Danny was good. I reminded him about stops, and just did a few things. He was a good boy. Oh, I did use Lucy to get and put the sheep away, and then we took our hike. They were really running. I knew they needed it. I did NOT leave the sheep in the escape field, as I call it, because I have NO interest in searching for lambs on the lam!

So, then home and commence shampooing carpets. Just did living room and bedroom. I had been meaning to get this done for ages, but finally, with most all furniture gone, I had space to move things out. That job took me about 3 hours. I think I have finally mastered carpet shampooing 101... you must go back over the area you wash like four times...and do it like you are mowing- over lap your rows... LR looks good, but bedroom looks better.

Then I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, and did some laundry. At the end of it all, I was just beat. I just fed the dogs, and got ready for bed, and fell fast asleep, not realizing that the toilet was running...........

Got up this morning and no water. Just great. STUPID me. I always check that it has seated right (the gasket) but last night I forgot, and I had the a/c on to dry out the place, so never heard it.

Thankfully, the water tank did not take long to refill and all's okay with that......

So, today I have to go to the grocery store and get another new shower curtain, because the one I bought was too narrow and too long- I did not know they came in different sizes....... Then, my friend is supposed to meet me at the farm, and then I may go watch the nursery, but maybe not, because if it is raining, NO! They say thunder showers today too. I am going to body score my sheep today and see if they are losing weight, because I have not been able to leave them in the good grass..... I may grain them just because I worry.

So, that's it for now!

No comments: